Scrabble word: PALLETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLETS exist?
Definitions of PALLETS in dictionaries:
- noun - the range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art
- noun - a portable platform for storing or moving goods that are stacked on it
- noun - a hand tool with a flat blade used by potters for mixing and shaping clay
- noun - a mattress filled with straw or a pad made of quilts
- noun - board that provides a flat surface on which artists mix paints and the range of colors used
- verb - to place on platforms for storage or moving
There are 7 letters in PALLETS: A E L L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLETS plus a wildcard: PALLETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALLETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.