Scrabble word: FLATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLATTER exist?
Definitions of FLATTER in dictionaries:
- verb - praise somewhat dishonestly
- To compliment excessively and often insincerely, especially in order to win favor.
- To please or gratify the vanity of: “What really flatters a man is that you think him worth flattering” (George Bernard Shaw).
- To portray favorably: a photograph that flatters its subject.
- To practice flattery.
- A flat-faced swage or hammer used by blacksmiths.
- A die plate for flattening metal into strips, as in the manufacture of watch springs.
- verb - to praise excessively
There are 7 letters in FLATTER: A E F L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLATTER plus a wildcard: FLATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLATTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.