Scrabble word: HALTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALTER exist?
Definitions of HALTER in dictionaries:
- noun - rope or canvas headgear for a horse, with a rope for leading
- noun - a rope that is used by a hangman to execute persons who have been condemned to death by hanging
- noun - a woman's top that fastens behind the back and neck leaving the back and arms uncovered
- noun - either of the rudimentary hind wings of dipterous insects
- verb - hang with a halter
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- A device made of rope or leather straps that fits around the head or neck of an animal and is used to lead or secure the animal.
- A rope with a noose used for execution by hanging.
- Death or execution by hanging.
- A bodice for women that ties behind the neck and across the back, leaving the arms, shoulders, and back bare.
- To put a halter on.
- To control with or as if with a halter.
- To hang (someone).
- verb - to put restraint upon
There are 6 letters in HALTER: A E H L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALTER plus a wildcard: HALTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HALTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.