Scrabble word: LATHERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATHERS exist?
Definitions of LATHERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the froth produced by soaps or detergents
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - a workman who puts up laths
- noun - the foam resulting from excessive sweating (as on a horse)
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - form a lather
- verb - exude sweat or lather
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- verb - to cover with lather (a light foam)
There are 7 letters in LATHERS: A E H L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATHERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATHERS plus a wildcard: LATHERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATHERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATHERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.