Scrabble word: EARTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARTHS exist?
Definitions of EARTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - the 3rd planet from the sun
- noun - the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- noun - the solid part of the earth's surface
- noun - the abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell)
- noun - once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- noun - the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- noun - a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- verb - hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- verb - connect to the earth
- verb - to cover with earth (soil)
There are 6 letters in EARTHS: A E H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EARTHS plus a wildcard: EARTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARTHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EARTHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.