Scrabble word: HARVEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARVEST exist?
Definitions of HARVEST in dictionaries:
- noun - the yield from plants in a single growing season
- noun - the consequence of an effort or activity
- noun - the gathering of a ripened crop
- noun - the season for gathering crops
- verb - gather, as of natural products
- verb - remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation
- The act or process of gathering a crop.
- The crop that ripens or is gathered in a season.
- The amount or measure of the crop gathered in a season.
- The time or season of such gathering.
- Often used to modify another noun: a harvest festival; harvest gleanings.
- To gather (a crop).
- To gather a crop from.
- To gather a crop.
- verb - to gather a crop
There are 7 letters in HARVEST: A E H R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARVEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARVEST plus a wildcard: HARVEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARVEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words