Scrabble word: HARVEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARVEST exist?
Definitions of HARVEST in dictionaries:
- noun - the yield from plants in a single growing season
- noun - the consequence of an effort or activity
- noun - the gathering of a ripened crop
- noun - the season for gathering crops
- verb - gather, as of natural products
- verb - remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation
- The act or process of gathering a crop.
- The crop that ripens or is gathered in a season.
- The amount or measure of the crop gathered in a season.
- The time or season of such gathering.
- Often used to modify another noun: a harvest festival; harvest gleanings.
- To gather (a crop).
- To gather a crop from.
- To gather a crop.
- verb - to gather a crop
There are 7 letters in HARVEST: A E H R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARVEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARVEST plus a wildcard: HARVEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARVEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARVEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.