Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAVER exist?
Definitions of SHAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - an adult male who shaves
- noun - a young person of either sex
- noun - a razor powered by an electric motor
- One who shaves.
- A device, especially an electric razor, that is used in shaving.
- A small child, especially a boy.
- adj - to sever the hair close to the roots [v SHAVED, SHAVEN, SHAVING, SHAVES] : SHAVABLE
There are 6 letters in SHAVER: A E H R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAVER plus a wildcard: SHAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAVER
- Electric shaver ( Electric shaver)
- Philips Norelco Electric shaver - Walmart.com
- Timothy Edwards Male Grooming shaver
- Fileshaver Lake 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Actresses who looked good in their heyday (including deceased) - Page ...
- Helen shaver - Helen shaver Photo (31415084) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Philips Norelco Mens Electric Razor 7340XL with Precision Cutting
- shaver Lake Images - Vacation Pictures of shaver Lake CA ...
- Joe shaver. Picture 4. Our site has also 9 photos of Billy Joe shaver ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.