Scrabble word: TANNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANNER exist?
Definitions of TANNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small coin of the United Kingdom worth six pennies
- noun - a craftsman who tans skins and hides
- verb - treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- One that tans hides.
- A sixpenny coin formerly used in Britain; a sixpence.
- adj - brown from the sun's rays
- verb - to convert hide into leather by soaking in chemicals