Scrabble word: TANNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANNER exist?
Definitions of TANNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small coin of the United Kingdom worth six pennies
- noun - a craftsman who tans skins and hides
- adj - of a light yellowish-brown color
- One that tans hides.
- A sixpenny coin formerly used in Britain; a sixpence.
- adj - brown from the sun's rays
- verb - to convert hide into leather by soaking in chemicals
There are 6 letters in TANNER: A E N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANNER plus a wildcard: TANNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANNER
Images for TANNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.