Scrabble word: REMNANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMNANT exist?
Definitions of REMNANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a small part or portion that remains after the main part no longer exists
- noun - a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- Something left over; a remainder.
- A leftover piece of fabric remaining after the rest has been used or sold.
- See Synonyms at remainder.
- Often remnants.
- noun - something remaining
There are 7 letters in REMNANT: A E M N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMNANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMNANT plus a wildcard: REMNANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMNANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMNANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.