Scrabble word: MANNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANNER exist?
Definitions of MANNER in dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - a way of acting or behaving
- noun - a kind
- A way of doing something or the way in which a thing is done or happens.
- A way of acting; bearing or behavior.
- The socially correct way of acting; etiquette.
- The prevailing customs, social conduct, and norms of a specific society, period, or group, especially as the subject of a literary work.
- Practice, style, execution, or method in the arts: This fresco is typical of the painter’s early manner.
- Kinds; sorts: saw all manner of people at the mall.
- adj - a way of acting [n -S] : MANNERED