Scrabble word: ORNAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORNAMENT exist?
Definitions of ORNAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - something used to beautify
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be an ornament to
- Something that decorates or adorns; an embellishment.
- A person considered as a source of pride, honor, or credit: a ballerina who is an ornament to the world of dance.
- A note or group of notes that embellishes a melody.
- To furnish with ornaments: ornamented the windows with hanging plants.
- To be an ornament to: “The babies ornament her ankles, dangle from her pant legs” (Carolyn Chute).
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 8 letters in ORNAMENT: A E M N N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORNAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORNAMENT plus a wildcard: ORNAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORNAMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORNAMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.