Scrabble word: ORNAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORNAMENT exist?
Definitions of ORNAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - something used to beautify
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be an ornament to
- Something that decorates or adorns; an embellishment.
- A person considered as a source of pride, honor, or credit: a ballerina who is an ornament to the world of dance.
- A note or group of notes that embellishes a melody.
- To furnish with ornaments: ornamented the windows with hanging plants.
- To be an ornament to: “The babies ornament her ankles, dangle from her pant legs” (Carolyn Chute).
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive