Scrabble word: NEUTRAL
Is NEUTRAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NEUTRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
- adj - having no personal preference
- adj - having only a limited ability to react chemically
- adj - not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
- adj - possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics
- adj - having no hue
- adj - lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics
- adj - having no net electric charge
- Not aligned with, supporting, or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest.
- Belonging to neither side in a controversy: on neutral ground.
- Belonging to neither kind; not one thing or the other; indifferent.
- Sexless; neuter.
- Of or relating to a solution or compound that is neither acidic nor alkaline.
- Of or relating to a compound that does not ionize in solution.
- Of or relating to a particle, an object, or a system that has neither positive nor negative electric charge.
- Of or relating to a particle, an object, or a system that has a net electric charge of zero.
- Of or indicating a color, such as gray, black, or white, that lacks hue; achromatic.
- Pronounced with the tongue in a middle position, neither high nor low, as the a in around.
- A nation nonaligned with either side in a war.
- A citizen of such a nation.
- One who takes no side in a controversy: “I am by disposition one of life’s neutrals, a human Switzerland” (John Gregory Dunne).
- A neutral hue.
- A position in which a set of gears is disengaged so that power cannot be transmitted.
- noun - one that is impartial
There are 7 letters in NEUTRAL: A E L N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEUTRAL
Click to search all anagrams of NEUTRAL plus a wildcard: NEUTRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEUTRAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEUTRAL
Lookup in Wiki for NEUTRAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.