Scrabble word: NEUTRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEUTRAL exist?
Definitions of NEUTRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
- adj - having no personal preference
- adj - having only a limited ability to react chemically
- adj - not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
- adj - possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics
- adj - having no hue
- adj - lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics
- adj - having no net electric charge
- Not aligned with, supporting, or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest.
- Belonging to neither side in a controversy: on neutral ground.
- Belonging to neither kind; not one thing or the other; indifferent.
- Sexless; neuter.
- Of or relating to a solution or compound that is neither acidic nor alkaline.
- Of or relating to a compound that does not ionize in solution.
- Of or relating to a particle, an object, or a system that has neither positive nor negative electric charge.
- Of or relating to a particle, an object, or a system that has a net electric charge of zero.
- Of or indicating a color, such as gray, black, or white, that lacks hue; achromatic.
- Pronounced with the tongue in a middle position, neither high nor low, as the a in around.
- A nation nonaligned with either side in a war.
- A citizen of such a nation.
- One who takes no side in a controversy: “I am by disposition one of life’s neutrals, a human Switzerland” (John Gregory Dunne).
- A neutral hue.
- A position in which a set of gears is disengaged so that power cannot be transmitted.
- noun - one that is impartial