Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUNATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNATE exist?
Definitions of LUNATE in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling the new moon in shape
- A small stone artifact, probably an arrowhead, with a blunt straight edge and a sharpened, crescent-shaped back, especially characteristic of the Mesolithic Age.
- adv - crescent-shaped [adj] : LUNATELY
There are 6 letters in LUNATE: A E L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNATE plus a wildcard: LUNATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUNATE
- WikiArc The Wiki Archaeological Information Resource - Human ...
- Stage 1. (Left) This illustration shows a fracture of the lunate ...
- lunate bone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lunatomalacia(Kienbcks disease avascular necrosis of lunate)
- Perilunatedislocation - The lunate maintains its normal articulation ...
- Perilunate and lunate Dislocations - WikEM
- Produces volar dislocation and forward rotation of lunate
- Trans-scaphoid perilunate dislocation Image Radiopaedia.org
- ... dislocation Colles fracture Boxers fracture lunate dislocation