Scrabble word: LUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUTE exist?
Definitions of LUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance for packing a joint or coating a porous surface to make it impervious to gas or liquid
- noun - chordophone consisting of a plucked instrument having a pear-shaped body, a usually bent neck, and a fretted fingerboard
- A stringed instrument having a body shaped like a pear sliced lengthwise and a neck with a fretted fingerboard that is usually bent just below the tuning pegs.
- A substance, such as dried clay or cement, used to pack and seal pipe joints and other connections or coat a porous surface in order to make it tight.
- verb - to play a lute (a stringed musical instrument)
There are 4 letters in LUTE: E L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUTE plus a wildcard: LUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUTE
Images for LUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.