Scrabble word: LUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUTE exist?
Definitions of LUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance for packing a joint or coating a porous surface to make it impervious to gas or liquid
- noun - chordophone consisting of a plucked instrument having a pear-shaped body, a usually bent neck, and a fretted fingerboard
- A stringed instrument having a body shaped like a pear sliced lengthwise and a neck with a fretted fingerboard that is usually bent just below the tuning pegs.
- A substance, such as dried clay or cement, used to pack and seal pipe joints and other connections or coat a porous surface in order to make it tight.
- verb - to play a lute (a stringed musical instrument)