Scrabble word: NATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATURE exist?
Definitions of NATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
- noun - a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
- noun - the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.
- noun - the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions
- noun - a particular type of thing
- The material world and its phenomena.
- The forces and processes that produce and control all the phenomena of the material world: the laws of nature.
- The world of living things and the outdoors: the beauties of nature.
- A primitive state of existence, untouched and uninfluenced by civilization or artificiality: couldn’t tolerate city life anymore and went back to nature.
- Humankind’s natural state as distinguished from the state of grace.
- The essential characteristics and qualities of a person or thing: “She was only strong and sweet and in her nature when she was really deep in trouble” (Gertrude Stein).
- The fundamental character or disposition of a person; temperament: “Strange natures made a brotherhood of ill” (Percy Bysshe Shelley).
- The natural or real aspect of a person, place, or thing.
- The processes and functions of the body.
- adj - the essential qualities of a person or thing [n -S] : NATURED