Scrabble word: NATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATURE exist?
Definitions of NATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
- noun - a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
- noun - the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.
- noun - the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions
- noun - a particular type of thing
- The material world and its phenomena.
- The forces and processes that produce and control all the phenomena of the material world: the laws of nature.
- The world of living things and the outdoors: the beauties of nature.
- A primitive state of existence, untouched and uninfluenced by civilization or artificiality: couldn’t tolerate city life anymore and went back to nature.
- Humankind’s natural state as distinguished from the state of grace.
- The essential characteristics and qualities of a person or thing: “She was only strong and sweet and in her nature when she was really deep in trouble” (Gertrude Stein).
- The fundamental character or disposition of a person; temperament: “Strange natures made a brotherhood of ill” (Percy Bysshe Shelley).
- The natural or real aspect of a person, place, or thing.
- The processes and functions of the body.
- adj - the essential qualities of a person or thing [n -S] : NATURED
There are 6 letters in NATURE: A E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATURE plus a wildcard: NATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATURE
Images for NATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.