Scrabble word: ETERNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETERNAL exist?
Definitions of ETERNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - continuing forever or indefinitely
- adj - tiresomely long
- Being without beginning or end; existing outside of time.
- Continuing without interruption; perpetual.
- Forever true or changeless: eternal truths.
- Seemingly endless; interminable.
- Of or relating to spiritual communion with God, especially in the afterlife.
- Something timeless, uninterrupted, or endless.
- noun - something lasting forever