Scrabble word: ETERNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETERNAL exist?
Definitions of ETERNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - continuing forever or indefinitely
- adj - tiresomely long
- Being without beginning or end; existing outside of time.
- Continuing without interruption; perpetual.
- Forever true or changeless: eternal truths.
- Seemingly endless; interminable.
- Of or relating to spiritual communion with God, especially in the afterlife.
- Something timeless, uninterrupted, or endless.
- noun - something lasting forever
There are 7 letters in ETERNAL: A E E L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ETERNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETERNAL plus a wildcard: ETERNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETERNAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ETERNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.