Scrabble word: EXTERNAL
Is EXTERNAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTERNAL in dictionaries:
- noun - outward features
- adj - happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface
- adj - coming from the outside
- adj - from or between other countries
- adj - purely outward or superficial
- Relating to, existing on, or connected with the outside or an outer part; exterior.
- Suitable for application to the outside: external paints.
- Existing independently of the mind.
- Acting or coming from the outside: external pressures.
- Of or relating chiefly to outward appearance; superficial: “An internal sense of righteousness dwindles into an external concern for reputation” (A.
- Of or relating to foreign affairs or foreign countries: the country’s minister of external affairs.
- An exterior part or surface.
- Outer circumstances.
- Outward appearances: was charming as far as the externals went.
- noun - a part or surface that is outside
There are 8 letters in EXTERNAL: A E E L N R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTERNAL
Click to search all anagrams of EXTERNAL plus a wildcard: EXTERNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTERNAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTERNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.