Scrabble word: TELEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELEX exist?
Definitions of TELEX in dictionaries:
- noun - a character printer connected to a telegraph that operates like a typewriter
- verb - communicate by telex
- A communications system consisting of teletypewriters connected to a telephonic network to send and receive signals.
- A message sent or received by such a system.
- verb - to send a message by a type of telegraphic system
There are 5 letters in TELEX: E E L T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELEX plus a wildcard: TELEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELEX
Images for TELEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.