Scrabble word: EXTRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTRA exist?
Definitions of EXTRA in dictionaries:
- noun - a minor actor in crowd scenes
- noun - an additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis)
- noun - something additional of the same kind
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- adj - added to a regular schedule
- adj - further or added
- adv - unusually or exceptionally
- More than or beyond what is usual, normal, expected, or necessary.
- Better than ordinary; superior: extra fineness.
- Subject to an additional charge: a pizza with extra cheese.
- Something more than is usual or necessary.
- Something, such as an accessory on a motor vehicle, for which an additional charge is made.
- A special edition of a newspaper.
- An additional or alternate worker.
- A performer hired to play a minor part, as in a crowd scene.
- To an exceptional extent or degree; unusually: extra dry.
- noun - something additional
There are 5 letters in EXTRA: A E R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTRA plus a wildcard: EXTRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTRA
Images for EXTRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.