Scrabble word: NEXT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEXT exist?
Definitions of NEXT in dictionaries:
- adj - immediately following in time or order
- adj - nearest in space or position
- adj - (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- adv - at the time or occasion immediately following
- Nearest in space or position; adjacent: the next room.
- Immediately following, as in time, order, or sequence: next week; the next item on the list.
- In the time, order, or place nearest or immediately following: reading this book next; our next oldest child.
- The next person or thing: The next will be better.
- Adjacent to: the car next to hers.
- Following in order or degree: Next to skiing, she likes hiking.
- Almost; practically: next to impossible.
- adj - coming immediately after; adjoining