Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEXT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEXT exist?
Definitions of NEXT in dictionaries:
- adj - immediately following in time or order
- adj - nearest in space or position
- adj - (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- adv - at the time or occasion immediately following
- Nearest in space or position; adjacent: the next room.
- Immediately following, as in time, order, or sequence: next week; the next item on the list.
- In the time, order, or place nearest or immediately following: reading this book next; our next oldest child.
- The next person or thing: The next will be better.
- Adjacent to: the car next to hers.
- Following in order or degree: Next to skiing, she likes hiking.
- Almost; practically: next to impossible.
- adj - coming immediately after; adjoining
There are 4 letters in NEXT: E N T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEXT plus a wildcard: NEXT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEXT
Images for NEXT
- ... With His Team At next In This Never-Before-Seen Video Redmond Pie
- Whats next Of the Extra-Ordinariness of Life
- next Cube
- No One Puts Cupcake in a Corner mkecupcakequeen next Great Baker
- Become a Purpose-Driven Christian by being part of a Purpose-Driven ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.