Scrabble word: LEANER
Is LEANER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEANER in dictionaries:
- noun - (horseshoes) the throw of a horseshoe so as to lean against (but not encircle) the stake
- adj - lacking excess flesh
- adj - lacking in mineral content or combustible material
- adj - containing little excess
- adj - not profitable or prosperous
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- verb - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 6 letters in LEANER: A E E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANER
Click to search all anagrams of LEANER plus a wildcard: LEANER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEANER
Images for LEANER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.