Scrabble word: RENEWAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENEWAL exist?
Definitions of RENEWAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
- noun - the act of renewing
- noun - filling again by supplying what has been used up
- The act of renewing or the state of having been renewed.
- Something renewed.
- verb - to make new or as if new again
There are 7 letters in RENEWAL: A E E L N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENEWAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENEWAL plus a wildcard: RENEWAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENEWAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENEWAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.