Scrabble word: NEWEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEWEL exist?
Definitions of NEWEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the post at the top or bottom of a flight of stairs
- noun - the central pillar of a circular staircase
- A vertical support at the center of a circular staircase.
- A post that supports a handrail at the bottom or at the landing of a staircase.
- noun - a staircase support
There are 5 letters in NEWEL: E E L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEWEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEWEL plus a wildcard: NEWEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEWEL
Images for NEWEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.