Scrabble word: CLEANER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEANER exist?
Definitions of CLEANER in dictionaries:
- noun - a preparation used in cleaning something
- noun - the operator of dry-cleaning establishment
- noun - someone whose occupation is cleaning
- adj - free from dirt or impurities
- adj - free of restrictions or qualifications
- adj - (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
- adj - free from impurities
- adj - (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense
- adj - ritually clean or pure
- adj - not spreading pollution or contamination
- adj - (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements
- adj - free from sepsis or infection
- adj - morally pure
- adj - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj - (of a surface) not written or printed on
- adj - exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- adj - without difficulties or problems
- adj - thorough and without qualification
- adj - not carrying concealed weapons
- adj - free from clumsiness
- adj - free of drugs
- One whose work or business is cleaning.
- A machine or substance used in cleaning.
- Often cleaners.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain