Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAREEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAREEN exist?
Definitions of CAREEN in dictionaries:
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - move sideways or in an unsteady way
- To lurch or swerve while in motion.
- To rush headlong or carelessly; career: “He careened through foreign territories on a desperate kind of blitz” (Anne Tyler).
- To lean to one side, as a ship sailing in the wind.
- To turn a ship on its side for cleaning, caulking, or repairing.
- To cause (a ship) to lean to one side; tilt.
- To lean (a ship) on one side for cleaning, caulking, or repairing.
- To clean, caulk, or repair (a ship in this position).
- The act or process of careening a ship.
- The implication of rapidity that most often accompanies the use of careen as a verb of motion may have arisen naturally through the extension of the nautical sense of the verb to apply to the motion of automobiles, which generally careen, that is, lurch or tip over, only when driven at high speed.
- v - to lurch while moving
There are 6 letters in CAREEN: A C E E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAREEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAREEN plus a wildcard: CAREEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAREEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAREEN
- Confessions of ignorance careen
- modern variant of the ancient art of careening or how to use the ...
- careening a Vessel for Cleaning
- The deceased careen Chepchumba 26 even left a hand-written note ...
- careen Ajar at the Compound San Francisco
- careen is clearly accomplished in the art of crochet and its hard to ...
- Videocon careen Plus Front Load Features & Specifications Price In ...
- careen Tan Photo Album
- careen LEATHER INLET TOP IN BLACK - Anessa Clothes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.