Scrabble word: CAREEN
Is CAREEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CAREEN in dictionaries:
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - move sideways or in an unsteady way
- To lurch or swerve while in motion.
- To rush headlong or carelessly; career: “He careened through foreign territories on a desperate kind of blitz” (Anne Tyler).
- To lean to one side, as a ship sailing in the wind.
- To turn a ship on its side for cleaning, caulking, or repairing.
- To cause (a ship) to lean to one side; tilt.
- To lean (a ship) on one side for cleaning, caulking, or repairing.
- To clean, caulk, or repair (a ship in this position).
- The act or process of careening a ship.
- The implication of rapidity that most often accompanies the use of careen as a verb of motion may have arisen naturally through the extension of the nautical sense of the verb to apply to the motion of automobiles, which generally careen, that is, lurch or tip over, only when driven at high speed.
- verb - to lurch while moving
There are 6 letters in CAREEN: A C E E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAREEN
Click to search all anagrams of CAREEN plus a wildcard: CAREEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAREEN
Images for CAREEN
Lookup in Wiki for CAREEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.