Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRENATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRENATE exist?
Definitions of CRENATE in dictionaries:
- adj - having a margin with rounded scallops
- Having a margin with low, rounded or scalloped projections: a crenate leaf.
- adj - having an edge with rounded projections
There are 7 letters in CRENATE: A C E E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRENATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRENATE plus a wildcard: CRENATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRENATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRENATE
- PLANTS & GARDENING PLANTS LEAF LEAF MARGIN image - Visual ...
- Filmographie de Renate MLLER
- Eupatorium perfoliatum plant
- Healthy and crenated red blood cells SEM - C0103091 - Science Photo ...
- Imbricate Hair
- Inflorescence - Verticillasters in the apical 12 of the stem. Cymules ...
- Geraniums Especies. Slo lectura. - Pgina 18 - Foro de InfoJardn
- Design a lab using the materials provided to show the function of the ...
- Fagus sylvatica Dawyck Leaf (28072012 Kew Gardens London)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.