Scrabble word: ENTRANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTRANCE exist?
Definitions of ENTRANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- noun - a movement into or inward
- noun - the act of entering
- verb - attract
- verb - put into a trance
- The act or an instance of entering.
- A means or point by which to enter.
- Permission or power to enter; admission: gained entrance to medical school.
- The point, as in a musical score, at which a performer is to begin.
- The first entry of an actor into a scene.
- To put into a trance.
- verb - to fill with delight or wonder
There are 8 letters in ENTRANCE: A C E E N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTRANCE plus a wildcard: ENTRANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTRANCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTRANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.