Scrabble word: CANTEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANTEEN exist?
Definitions of CANTEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a flask for carrying water
- noun - sells food and personal items to personnel at an institution or school or camp etc.
- noun - a restaurant outside
- noun - a recreation room in an institution
- noun - restaurant in a factory
- A snack bar or small cafeteria, as on a military installation.
- A bar or small general store formerly established for the patronage of soldiers.
- A recreation hall or social club where refreshments are available.
- A temporary or mobile eating place, especially one set up in an emergency.
- A flask for carrying drinking water, as on a hike.
- A box with compartments for carrying cooking gear and eating utensils.
- A soldier’s mess kit.
- A box used to store silverware.
- noun - a small container for carrying water
There are 7 letters in CANTEEN: A C E E N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTEEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANTEEN plus a wildcard: CANTEEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTEEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANTEEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.