Scrabble word: CANTEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANTEEN exist?
Definitions of CANTEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a flask for carrying water
- noun - sells food and personal items to personnel at an institution or school or camp etc.
- noun - a restaurant outside
- noun - a recreation room in an institution
- noun - restaurant in a factory
- A snack bar or small cafeteria, as on a military installation.
- A bar or small general store formerly established for the patronage of soldiers.
- A recreation hall or social club where refreshments are available.
- A temporary or mobile eating place, especially one set up in an emergency.
- A flask for carrying drinking water, as on a hike.
- A box with compartments for carrying cooking gear and eating utensils.
- A soldier’s mess kit.
- A box used to store silverware.
- noun - a small container for carrying water