Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANTEENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANTEENS exist?
Definitions of CANTEENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a flask for carrying water
- noun - sells food and personal items to personnel at an institution or school or camp etc.
- noun - a restaurant outside
- noun - a recreation room in an institution
- noun - restaurant in a factory
- n - a small container for carrying water
There are 8 letters in CANTEENS: A C E E N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTEENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANTEENS plus a wildcard: CANTEENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTEENS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANTEENS
- Eco-Friendly Reusable Sport Water Bottle canteens - Stainless Steel
- Wednesday Special Pasta Chamba with shrimpsgreen mango Canteen ...
- Provide alternate content for browsers that do not support scriptingor ...
- WW II canteens Supporting our Troops Second World War home front
- canteens put employees health on the menu - The Japan Times
- School canteens Abuse Meat and Dairy
- All pictures will open in the same external window.
- 74 - 1959 Mobile Canteen
- canteens for the Children of Haiti - History of Haiti
- Klean Kanteen is the original bpa-free food-grade stainless steel ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.