Scrabble word: SENATE
Is SENATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SENATE in dictionaries:
- noun - assembly possessing high legislative powers
- noun - the upper house of the United States Congress
- An assembly or a council of citizens having the highest deliberative and legislative functions in a government, specifically: a.
- Often Senate.
- The supreme council of state of the ancient Roman Republic and later of the Roman Empire.
- The building or hall in which such a council or assembly meets.
- A governing, advisory, or disciplinary body of some colleges and universities composed of faculty members and sometimes student representatives.
- noun - an assembly having high deliberative and legislative functions
There are 6 letters in SENATE: A E E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENATE
Click to search all anagrams of SENATE plus a wildcard: SENATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENATE
Lookup in Wiki for SENATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.