Scrabble word: NEAREST
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEAREST exist?
Definitions of NEAREST in dictionaries:
- adj - not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- adj - being on the left side
- adj - closely resembling the genuine article
- adj - giving or spending with reluctance
- adj - with or in a close or intimate relationship
- adj - very close in resemblance
- adv - (superlative of `near' or `close') within the shortest distance
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
There are 7 letters in NEAREST: A E E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEAREST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEAREST plus a wildcard: NEAREST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEAREST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEAREST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.