Scrabble word: FENESTRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENESTRA exist?
Definitions of FENESTRA in dictionaries:
- noun - a small opening covered with membrane (especially one in the bone between the middle and inner ear)
- A small opening, especially either of two windowlike apertures in the medial wall of the middle ear.
- The opening in a bone made by surgical fenestration.
- A transparent spot or marking, as on the wing of a moth or butterfly.
- A windowlike opening.
- noun - a small anatomical opening
There are 8 letters in FENESTRA: A E E F N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENESTRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENESTRA plus a wildcard: FENESTRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENESTRA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FENESTRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.