Scrabble word: ESTRANGE
Is ESTRANGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ESTRANGE in dictionaries:
- verb - remove from customary environment or associations
- verb - arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- To make hostile, unsympathetic, or indifferent; alienate.
- These verbs refer to disruption of a bond of love, friendship, or loyalty.
- verb - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 8 letters in ESTRANGE: A E E G N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTRANGE
Click to search all anagrams of ESTRANGE plus a wildcard: ESTRANGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTRANGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTRANGE
Lookup in Wiki for ESTRANGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.