Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENSER exist?
Definitions of TENSER in dictionaries:
- adj - in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- adj - pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat')
- adj - taut or rigid
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- v - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 6 letters in TENSER: E E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENSER plus a wildcard: TENSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENSER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENSER
- zoran ilic psihijatar kontakt
- Gameplay & Core Mecanics [Anime] Ghost in the Shell (Production I.G ...
- tenser said the Tensor Hyrkanian Demi-vowels
- What about Barry Weisss more bizarre auction buying tactics In ...
- This World Other wallpaper - Cartenser Wreck is one of the free ...
- Volle Auflsung (1.754 2.140 Pixel Dateigre 192 MB ...
- Nos cheveux au soleil Ce quils aiment ce quils naiment pas ...
- iowahawk For Your Next Trip Through Airport Security
- PCBO Littenseradiel DE SCHOOL
- tenser said the Tensor Robot Identification
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.