Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRESENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESENT exist?
Definitions of PRESENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time that is happening now
- noun - something presented as a gift
- noun - a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - bring forward and present to the mind
- verb - perform (a play), especially on a stage
- verb - hand over formally
- verb - introduce
- verb - give, especially as an honor or reward
- verb - give as a present
- verb - deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- verb - cause to come to know personally
- verb - represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- verb - recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation
- adj - temporal sense
- adj - being or existing in a specified place
- A moment or period in time perceptible as intermediate between past and future; now.
- The present tense.
- The document or instrument in question: Be it known by these presents.
- Existing or happening now; current: the present leader; present trends.
- Being at hand or in attendance: Thirty guests were present at the ceremony.
- Existing in something specified: Oxygen is present in the bloodstream.
- Now being considered; actually here or involved: the present subject; present company excepted.
- Designating a verb tense or form that expresses current time.
- Readily available; immediate.
- Alert to circumstances; attentive.
- To introduce, especially with formal ceremony.
- To introduce (a young woman) to society with conventional ceremony.
- To bring before the public: present a play.
- To make a gift or an award of.
- To make a gift to.
- To offer for observation, examination, or consideration; show or display.
- To salute with (a weapon, such as a rifle or saber).
- To recommend (a cleric) for a benefice.
- To offer to a legislature or court for consideration.
- To bring a charge or an indictment against.
- verb - to bring into the presence of someone
There are 7 letters in PRESENT: E E N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESENT plus a wildcard: PRESENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.