Scrabble word: REPENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPENT exist?
Definitions of REPENT in dictionaries:
- verb - turn away from sin or do penitence
- verb - feel remorse for
- To feel remorse, contrition, or self-reproach for what one has done or failed to do; be contrite.
- To feel such regret for past conduct as to change one’s mind regarding it: repented of intemperate behavior.
- To make a change for the better as a result of remorse or contrition for one’s sins.
- To feel regret or self-reproach for: repent one’s sins.
- To cause to feel remorse or regret.
- Creeping along the ground; prostrate.
- verb - to feel remorse or self-reproach for a past action