Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REPENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPENT exist?
Definitions of REPENT in dictionaries:
- verb - turn away from sin or do penitence
- verb - feel remorse for
- To feel remorse, contrition, or self-reproach for what one has done or failed to do; be contrite.
- To feel such regret for past conduct as to change one’s mind regarding it: repented of intemperate behavior.
- To make a change for the better as a result of remorse or contrition for one’s sins.
- To feel regret or self-reproach for: repent one’s sins.
- To cause to feel remorse or regret.
- Creeping along the ground; prostrate.
- v - to feel remorse or self-reproach for a past action
There are 6 letters in REPENT: E E N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPENT plus a wildcard: REPENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPENT
- repent Flickr - Photo Sharing
- repent and Believe in the Gospel Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Kupkos Mind. Bottled. Duclaw repent
- Cine Melissa inverno 2013 - algumas novidades De repente Tamy blog ...
- Las lgrimas ms amargas que se derramarn sobre nuestra tumba ...
- Look do dia quimono e loiro platinado De repente Tamy - blog de ...
- Serpientes HD mega post - Taringa
- repent and forgive Rediscover
- Moda democrtica Carina Duek para C&A De repente Tamy - blog de ...