Scrabble word: REPENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPENT exist?
Definitions of REPENT in dictionaries:
- verb - turn away from sin or do penitence
- verb - feel remorse for
- To feel remorse, contrition, or self-reproach for what one has done or failed to do; be contrite.
- To feel such regret for past conduct as to change one’s mind regarding it: repented of intemperate behavior.
- To make a change for the better as a result of remorse or contrition for one’s sins.
- To feel regret or self-reproach for: repent one’s sins.
- To cause to feel remorse or regret.
- Creeping along the ground; prostrate.
- verb - to feel remorse or self-reproach for a past action
There are 6 letters in REPENT: E E N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPENT plus a wildcard: REPENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPENT
Images for REPENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.