Scrabble word: PRETEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETEEN exist?
Definitions of PRETEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a preadolescent boy or girl (usually between 9 and 12 years of age)
- adj - of or relating to or designed for children between the ages of 9 and 12
- Relating to or designed for children especially between the ages of 9 and 12: preteen clothing.
- A preadolescent boy or girl.
- noun - a child under the age of thirteen
There are 7 letters in PRETEEN: E E E N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETEEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETEEN plus a wildcard: PRETEEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETEEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETEEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.