Scrabble word: PRETENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENCE exist?
Definitions of PRETENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a false or unsupportable quality
- noun - an artful or simulated semblance
- noun - pretending with intention to deceive
- noun - imaginative intellectual play
- noun - the act of giving a false appearance
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 8 letters in PRETENCE: C E E E N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETENCE plus a wildcard: PRETENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETENCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.