Scrabble word: PRETENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENSE exist?
Definitions of PRETENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving a false appearance
- noun - pretending with intention to deceive
- noun - imaginative intellectual play
- noun - a false or unsupportable quality
- noun - an artful or simulated semblance
- The act of pretending; a false appearance or action intended to deceive.
- A false or studied show; an affectation: a pretense of nonchalance.
- A professed but feigned reason or excuse; a pretext: under false pretenses.
- Something imagined or pretended.
- Mere show without reality; outward appearance.
- A right asserted with or without foundation; a claim.
- The quality or state of being pretentious; ostentation.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 8 letters in PRETENSE: E E E N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETENSE plus a wildcard: PRETENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETENSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.