Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRETENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENSE exist?
Definitions of PRETENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving a false appearance
- noun - pretending with intention to deceive
- noun - imaginative intellectual play
- noun - a false or unsupportable quality
- noun - an artful or simulated semblance
- The act of pretending; a false appearance or action intended to deceive.
- A false or studied show; an affectation: a pretense of nonchalance.
- A professed but feigned reason or excuse; a pretext: under false pretenses.
- Something imagined or pretended.
- Mere show without reality; outward appearance.
- A right asserted with or without foundation; a claim.
- The quality or state of being pretentious; ostentation.
- v - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 8 letters in PRETENSE: E E E N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETENSE plus a wildcard: PRETENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETENSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETENSE
- pretense False True image
- cindy sherman expectations for women
- Stargate Novellas and Co-Authored
- ... New Leatherman Squirt PS4 Keychain Tool The pretense of Knowledge
- ... GMT McQueen Rolex Overseas & More The pretense of Knowledge
- ... of Evil Noumi Seijis Failure as Villain pretense with Glasses
- ... Online - Professional Web Design without the pretense in Austin TX
- The pretense of Knowledge Skeptical Swedish Scientists
- Monday Grab Bag of Links The pretense of Knowledge