Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRETENSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENSES exist?
Definitions of PRETENSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving a false appearance
- noun - pretending with intention to deceive
- noun - imaginative intellectual play
- noun - a false or unsupportable quality
- noun - an artful or simulated semblance
- v - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 9 letters in PRETENSES: E E E N P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETENSES plus a wildcard: PRETENSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETENSES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETENSES
- ... Iraq War Was Started Under False pretenses Deliberately Mainwashed
- Man alleges wife too ugly. Court agrees. - Page 3 - boards.ie
- Neil Barrett - Emerson Renaldi
- Shannons Sweet Valley High Blog Blog Archive Sweet Valley High ...
- Flaming Feather Armband by spiritman on deviantART
- Eyes-Love-Neon-Babes-Pop-Fizz by Eternal-pretenses on deviantART
- ... for obtaining K1 trillion by false pretenses Zambia online News
- The Unplugged Family No pretenses... just PERSPECTIVE.
- Rob Ford Gives Up All pretenses of Even Trying The Badger
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.