Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERENE exist?
Definitions of SERENE in dictionaries:
- adj - not agitated
- adj - completely clear and fine
- Unaffected by disturbance; calm and unruffled.
- Unclouded; fair: serene skies and a bright blue sea.
- adv - calm; tranquil [adj SERENER, SERENEST] : SERENELY
- n - a serene condition or expanse
There are 6 letters in SERENE: E E E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERENE plus a wildcard: SERENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERENE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERENE
- ... streets and cityscapes transportation world 4photos male sereneserene
- serene Sunny Field Meadow in Spring Stock Photo Katrina Brown ...
- serene Photos Pictures and serene Backgrounds 3 of 10
- free wallpaper pc free computer wallpaper download serene blue
- Troublesome Creek Campground Lake sereneBridal Veil FallsHike ...
- Free desktop wallpaper serene
- 50 Beautifully serene HD Nature Wallpapers CreativeFan
- serene Female Beach Photography Art Print ThincTanc.com