Scrabble word: PRESENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESENTS exist?
Definitions of PRESENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time that is happening now
- noun - something presented as a gift
- noun - a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - bring forward and present to the mind
- verb - perform (a play), especially on a stage
- verb - hand over formally
- verb - introduce
- verb - give, especially as an honor or reward
- verb - give as a present
- verb - deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- verb - cause to come to know personally
- verb - represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- verb - recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation
- verb - to bring into the presence of someone
There are 8 letters in PRESENTS: E E N P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESENTS plus a wildcard: PRESENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESENTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.