Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESENTS exist?
Definitions of RESENTS in dictionaries:
- verb - feel bitter or indignant about
- verb - wish ill or allow unwillingly
- v - to feel or express annoyance or ill will at
There are 7 letters in RESENTS: E E N R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESENTS plus a wildcard: RESENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESENTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESENTS
- what super smash bros characters do you want to see i wanna see smash ...
- Labrador - Animal Sketch Print Zaza Presents
- www.bidmonfa.com bidmonfabidmonfa.com
- NEW MERCHANDISE
- THEULTIMATE BENNY HILL COLLECTION
- Black apple gold ribbon green pins - Handmade Christmas Bauble ...
- Brody resents Kisses From Ugly Women Contactmusic.com
- Peach rose and orange spotty pink ribbon pink pins - Xmas Bauble ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.