Scrabble word: SERPENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERPENT exist?
Definitions of SERPENT in dictionaries:
- noun - limbless scaly elongate reptile
- noun - a firework that moves in serpentine manner when ignited
- noun - an obsolete bass cornet
- A reptile of the order Serpentes; a snake.
- Often Serpent.
- A subtle, sly, or treacherous person.
- A firework that writhes while burning.
- A deep-voiced wind instrument of serpentine shape, used principally in the 18th century, about 2.
- noun - a snake