Scrabble word: SERPENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERPENT exist?
Definitions of SERPENT in dictionaries:
- noun - limbless scaly elongate reptile
- noun - a firework that moves in serpentine manner when ignited
- noun - an obsolete bass cornet
- A reptile of the order Serpentes; a snake.
- Often Serpent.
- A subtle, sly, or treacherous person.
- A firework that writhes while burning.
- A deep-voiced wind instrument of serpentine shape, used principally in the 18th century, about 2.
- noun - a snake
There are 7 letters in SERPENT: E E N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERPENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERPENT plus a wildcard: SERPENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERPENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERPENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.