Scrabble word: PESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PESTS exist?
Definitions of PESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- noun - any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- noun - a persistently annoying person
- noun - any unwanted and destructive insect or other animal that attacks food or crops or livestock etc.
- noun - an annoying person or thing