Scrabble word: PESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PESTS exist?
Definitions of PESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- noun - any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- noun - a persistently annoying person
- noun - any unwanted and destructive insect or other animal that attacks food or crops or livestock etc.
- noun - an annoying person or thing
There are 5 letters in PESTS: E P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PESTS plus a wildcard: PESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PESTS
Images for PESTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.