Scrabble word: REPRESENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRESENT exist?
Definitions of REPRESENT in dictionaries:
- verb - take the place of or be parallel or equivalent to
- verb - express indirectly by an image, form, or model
- verb - be representative or typical for
- verb - be a delegate or spokesperson for
- verb - serve as a means of expressing something
- verb - be characteristic of
- verb - form or compose
- verb - be the defense counsel for someone in a trial
- verb - create an image or likeness of
- verb - play a role or part
- verb - perform (a play), especially on a stage
- verb - describe or present, usually with respect to a particular quality
- verb - point out or draw attention to in protest or remonstrance
- verb - bring forward and present to the mind
- verb - to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- To stand for; symbolize: The bald eagle represents the United States.
- To indicate or communicate by signs or symbols: Letters of the alphabet represent sounds.
- To depict in art; portray.
- To describe or present in words; set forth.
- To present clearly to the mind.
- To draw attention to by way of remonstrance or protest: Our parents represented to us the need for greater caution.
- To describe or put forward (a person or thing) as an embodiment of a specified quality.
- To serve as the official and authorized delegate or agent for.
- To act as a spokesperson for.
- To serve as an example of: The museum had several paintings representing the artist’s early style.
- To be the equivalent of.
- To stage (a play, for example); produce.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to render or present a realistic image or likeness of”: a statue representing a king; cave paintings that delineate horses and hunters; a cartoon depicting a sea monster; the personality of a great leader limned in words; a country landscape pictured in soft colors; a book portraying life in the Middle Ages.
- verb - to bring into the presence of someone
There are 9 letters in REPRESENT: E E E N P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRESENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRESENT plus a wildcard: REPRESENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRESENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPRESENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.