Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CENTRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENTRES exist?
Definitions of CENTRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a low-lying region in central France
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- noun - a place where some particular activity is concentrated
- noun - the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the object upon which interest and attention focuses
- noun - a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
- noun - a building dedicated to a particular activity
- verb - move into the center
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- v - to place at the center (the midpoint)
There are 7 letters in CENTRES: C E E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENTRES plus a wildcard: CENTRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTRES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENTRES
- Oshawa (S) ON Smartcentres
- Doesis Retail Design Need to change
- KOTA KINABALU Projects & Construction - SkyscraperCity
- Taronges i clau dolor lambientador nadalenc per excellncia
- Winning design for the new Cairo Expo City by Zaha Hadid Architects
- The Best 14 Wedding Table Flower Decorations This Year Wedding ...
- The Barn at Scorton Garden Centre Garstang Garden centres Garstang ...
- Pilgrim centres Kerala Tourism
- distinctiveness as well as the social fabric of town centres ...
- energygirl Stacey Donaldson
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.