Scrabble word: RECENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECENT exist?
Definitions of RECENT in dictionaries:
- noun - approximately the last 10,000 years
- adj - new
- adj - of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
- Of, belonging to, or occurring at a time immediately before the present.
- Of, belonging to, or denoting the Holocene Epoch.
- adv - of or pertaining to a time not long past [adj -CENTER, -CENTEST] : RECENTLY
There are 6 letters in RECENT: C E E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECENT plus a wildcard: RECENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECENT
Images for RECENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.