Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LECTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTERN exist?
Definitions of LECTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - desk or stand with a slanted top used to hold a text at the proper height for a lecturer
- A reading desk with a slanted top holding the books from which scriptural passages are read during a church service.
- A stand that serves as a support for the notes or books of a speaker.
- n - a reading desk
There are 7 letters in LECTERN: C E E L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LECTERN plus a wildcard: LECTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LECTERN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LECTERN
- Intelligent lectern Wa-yj21pIntelligent lectern Wa-yj21p sell offers
- Atlanta - Wikipedia den frie encyklopdi
- Podium lectern presentation desk Voyager - Design lectern
- Plastic lectern Photo Detailed about Plastic lectern Picture on ...
- Perspex or acrylic lectern is a perfect addition to a board room ...
- Church lecterns Single carved lectern no.1 - Istok Church Supplies
- The lectern was built in my home shop using reclaimed marabau hardwood ...
- Mahogany eagle lectern - The RuneScape Wiki
- lectern cutncr8
- Wharton lectern Technology