Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECT exist?
Definitions of ELECT in dictionaries:
- noun - an exclusive group of people
- verb - select by a vote for an office or membership
- verb - choose
- adj - selected as the best
- adj - elected but not yet installed in office
- To select by vote for an office or for membership.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_C.
- To decide, especially by preference: elected to take the summer off.
- To select by divine will for salvation.
- Chosen deliberately; singled out.
- Elected but not yet installed.
- Chosen for marriage.
- One that is chosen or selected.
- One selected by divine will for salvation.
- An exclusive group of people.
- v - to select by vote for an office
There are 5 letters in ELECT: C E E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELECT plus a wildcard: ELECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELECT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELECT
- LTD EC-200QM See Thru Black
- Tema V.A. Ambient elect (2013) [UL CL]
- 26 April 2009 Something to share
- Serj Tankian Images of elect The Dead Tour 2008 Music(Tour Merchandise ...
- US Presidential election 2012 - Party
- Primary Longman elect (Book 4B Chapter 2) 1.0.1 App for iPad iPhone ...
- Lifesmart 1500 Watt Infrared Home Heater 1200 Sq Ft eBay
- elect the Dead (2007) - Serj Tankian (solista)