Scrabble word: ELECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECT exist?
Definitions of ELECT in dictionaries:
- noun - an exclusive group of people
- verb - select by a vote for an office or membership
- verb - choose
- adj - selected as the best
- adj - elected but not yet installed in office
- To select by vote for an office or for membership.
- To decide, especially by preference: elected to take the summer off.
- To select by divine will for salvation.
- Chosen deliberately; singled out.
- Elected but not yet installed.
- Chosen for marriage.
- One that is chosen or selected.
- One selected by divine will for salvation.
- An exclusive group of people.
- verb - to select by vote for an office