Scrabble word: ELECT
Is ELECT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ELECT in dictionaries:
- noun - an exclusive group of people
- verb - select by a vote for an office or membership
- verb - choose
- adj - selected as the best
- adj - elected but not yet installed in office
- To select by vote for an office or for membership.
- To decide, especially by preference: elected to take the summer off.
- To select by divine will for salvation.
- Chosen deliberately; singled out.
- Elected but not yet installed.
- Chosen for marriage.
- One that is chosen or selected.
- One selected by divine will for salvation.
- An exclusive group of people.
- verb - to select by vote for an office
There are 5 letters in ELECT: C E E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECT
Click to search all anagrams of ELECT plus a wildcard: ELECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELECT
Images for ELECT
Lookup in Wiki for ELECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.